Rebooting my brain after the dreaded Yr. 13 Swimming Heats, I was so tired I had a nap when I got home, the system failure lasted 2-3 hours.
The idea I came up with would be to make some sort of planner/calender, where STUDENTS can use it to plan their homework and assignments.
First thoughts about it is that it should be able to add new tasks, store and automatically load the tasks whenever the software runs, there should be a limit to the maximum number of tasks that someone can have at the same time, so that the program will be able to tell the user when the workload is too much for them, there should also be a reminder function, which will pop up and remind the user to do the work, should they have not done it already.
I would be asking a friend to be my client, as well as the software tester if I am to go with this idea.
Of course, there is more room for expansion, and I doubt that this is enough for a higher level dossier as it is, so this idea will be developed on.
System rebooted.
- Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Interesting idea - I'm trying to see if you can get the required mastery items in this...
ReplyDeleteKGV have something similar for teachers to use, where teachers add the homework items, if not done an email is sent to parents, reminders for students about uncompleted work etc....
This is definately at SL dossier problem... just not sure if you can have it as a HL.